The MBA for Executives Program is uniquely structured to maximize the knowledge gained by each participant.
- Students are admitted as part of a cohort group. In other words, members of each class begin the program at the same point, move through the curriculum together, and typically complete the degree requirements for graduation as a group.
- A team approach is used throughout the program to allow for the sharing of diverse perspectives on various topics. This interaction results in a challenging, stimulating learning experience that provides for maximum return on time and resources invested.
- Students gain a wide range of new skills and sharpen their analytical abilities by combining course-work with day-to-day professional experiences. A unique aspect of the MBAE program is the collective professional experiences of its participants, which greatly enriches the educational environment.
The focus of courses in the MBA for Executives program is three-fold:
- Emphasizing an integrative approach to strategic decision making
- Emphasizing a total quality management approach to problem solving
- Emphasizing emerging issues in the global economy
The Executive program is comprised of six modules consisting of 10 Saturday meetings, that each last 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Each module covers 2 courses each, containing a core MBA course, and a MBAE tool course.
The program begins in September and ends 18 Months Later in February.
Students will be admitted only at the beginning of module one, and a commitment to complete the program is required from participating students.
Please refer to our complete schedule for detailed information.
Courses of the MBAE cover those of the traditional MBA programs: Accounting, Finance, Statistics, Management, Marketing Operations, Economics, Communications, Business Law, Ethics, and Information Systems. However, MBAE courses are enhanced by the:
- Extensive professional experience of the participants
- Unique accelerated timetable structure to cover the maximum coursework
- Principal instructors who are senior faculty experienced in teaching and consulting
Purdue University Calumet's School of Management is accredited by:
- The International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE)
- North Central Association (NCA)
Apart from it's outstanding value, the MBAE program has many benefits that outweigh their costs:
- More valuable Interaction between faculty and student
- Investment in a persons education, career, and future
- High quality of faculty, facilities, and support staff
Please refer to our MBAE tuition for current tuition information.